Participate in the next European Youth Parliament for Water!
The European Youth Parliament for Water (EYPW) is organized since over 15 years by Solidarity Water Europe. Each parliament takes place over 6 days, always in a different country. 2017 it will take place from October 1 to 7 in Rovereto, Italy. The EYPW brings together young people from all over Europe to make them reflect together – through lectures, debates, workshops, field visits, etc. – on a theme related to water.
If you are a Swiss Citizen between 17 and 25 years old and interested in:
- raising young people’s awareness about the importance of water as a resource, and the fundamental problems related to it,
- promoting and to supporting youth participation in their learning process on water management challenges, through concrete projects and the participation in different debates on water which are held at local, European and international level,
- encouraging exchanges and solidarity of young Europeans around different issues related to water,
then feel free to apply online.
- Place: Rovereto, Trento, Italy
- Date: 1-7 October 2017
- Program: PDF
- Who can participate: everyone interested in the listed themes and aged between 17 and 25 years
- Costs covered by the organizers: local transportation; accommodation and food
- Costs covered by the participants: visa expenses (if necessary); insurance; international transportation
- Deadline for the application: September 1st
More information: Solidarity Water Europe