Administrative assistant - House of Switzerland Tokyo 2020
For the House of Switzerland at the Summer
Olympic and Paralympic Games 2020 in Tokyo, we are offering from 17 July 2020 to 9 September 2020 the position of Administrative assistant.
The job involves the following:
- Independent processing of in-coming written and telephone enquiries in Japanese, English, German, French and Italian
- Taking the minutes of Meetings
- Coordinating and organizing transportation and logistics
- Participation in the preparation and staging of events
- General administrative duties
- General support for operations
Ideally, you can offer:
- A commercial or equivalent qualification and professional experience
- Highly developed skills in the use of MS Office programs
- Very good knowledge of Japanese and English and good knowledge of German and/or French and/or Italian
- Organizational flair
- The ability to work independently and with a sense of responsibility
- Entrepreneurial thinking
- A friendly attitude and the ability to handle stress even in hectic situations
- Reliability, a team attitude, stamina and patience
- Willingness to take on additional tasks spontaneously outside the agreed job description
- A neat appearance, natural customer-orientation and self-confidence in dealing with others
General conditions of employment:
- Workplace: House of Switzerland Japan 2020 in Tokyo
- Your train ticket from place of residence to the airport and back is paid
- Your flight to Tokyo and back is organized and paid
- Your fares within Tokyo are paid
- Accommodation (single room/bathroom) is provided
- You work shifts, also on weekends 40h/week on 5 working days
- Lump-sum payment gross of CHF 1’500/month
- Swiss resident living in Switzerland or foreign resident with residence permit in Switzerland: employment in accordance with Swiss regulations. Berne is the place of jurisdiction.
- Japanese or foreign resident with residence permit for Japan: employment in accordance with Japanese regulations. Tokyo is the place of jurisdiction.
Does this job appeal to you? Do you think you have the necessary commitment and energy to help make the House of Switzerland at the 2020 Summer Olympics and Paralympics a success?
If this sounds like a job for you, we look forward to receiving your full application, which should include a cover letter describing your motivation, your CV and work references, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 January 2020.
Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs FDFA
General-Secretariat GS FDFA, Presence Switzerland
Head of Human Resources and Logistics