Member of Guest Relations Team - Expo 2020 Dubai
For the Swiss Pavilion at the next World Expo in Dubai we are offering from 12 October 2020 to 13 April 2021 the position of Member of Guest Relations Team.
The job involves the following:
- Providing information about the Swiss Pavilion and about Switzerland in general
- Welcoming, assisting and advising guests and VIPs to the House of Switzerland
- Participation in the preparation and staging of events
- General support for operations.
Ideally, you can offer:
- Experience in the same or a similar position
- Very good knowledge of English and/or German and/or French
- Organisational flair and the ability to improvise
- High motivation to provide a service
- A talent for networking and assessing situations quickly
- The ability to work independently and with a sense of responsibility
- A friendly attitude and the ability to handle stress even in hectic situations
- Reliability, a team attitude, stamina and patience
- Willingness to take on additional tasks spontaneously outside the agreed job description
- A neat appearance, natural customer-orientation and self-confidence in dealing with others.
General conditions of employment:
- Your train ticket from place of residence to the airport and back is paid
- Your flight from Zurich to Dubai and back is organized and paid
- Accommodation (shared apartment/bathroom) is provided
- Lump-sum payment of CHF 1’800 / month / 12 / 100%
- Swiss resident living in Switzerland or foreign resident with residence permit in
- Switzerland: employment in accordance with Swiss regulations. Berne is the place of jurisdiction.
- Foreign resident living not in Switzerland: employment in accordance with United Arab Emirates regulations. Abu Dhabi is the place of jurisdiction.
- You work shifts, also on weekends. 45/h week.
- 10 vacation days
- Uniform is organized and provided
Does this job appeal to you? Do you think you have the necessary commitment and energy to help make the Swiss Pavilion at the next World Expo to a success?
If this sounds like a job for you, we look forward to receiving your full application, which should include a cover letter describing your motivation, your CV and work references, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 19 April 2019.
If you want to have a look at our other job offers, click here.
Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs FDFA
General-Secretariat GS-FDFA, Presence Switzerland
Head of Human Resources and Logistics