Member of Guest Relations Team - House of Switzerland Tokyo 2020
For the House of Switzerland at the Summer
Olympic and Paralympic Games in 2020 in Tokyo, we are offering from 17 July 2020 to 9 September 2020 the position of Member of Guest Relations Team.
The job involves the following:
- Providing information about the House of Switzerland and about Switzerland in general
- Welcoming, assisting and advising guests and VIPs to the House of Switzerland
- Participation in the preparation and staging of events
- General support for operations
Ideally, you can offer:
- Experience in the same or a similar position
- Very good knowledge of Japanese, English and knowledge of German and/or French
- Organizational flair and the ability to improvise
- High motivation to provide a service
- A talent for networking and assessing situations quickly
- The ability to work independently and with a sense of responsibility
- A friendly attitude and the ability to handle stress even in hectic situations
- Reliability, a team attitude, stamina and patience
- Willingness to take on additional tasks spontaneously outside the agreed job description
- A neat appearance, natural customer-orientation and self-confidence in dealing with others
General conditions of employment:
- Workplace: House of Switzerland Japan 2020 in Tokyo
- Your train ticket from place of residence to the airport and back is paid
- Your flight to Tokyo and back is organized and paid
- Your fares within Tokyo are paid
- Accommodation (single room/bathroom) is provided
- You work shifts, also on weekends 40h/week on 5 working days
- Lump-sum payment gross of CHF 1’500/month or JPY 164’000/month
- Swiss resident living in Switzerland or foreign resident with residence permit in Switzerland: employment in accordance with Swiss regulations. Berne is the place of jurisdiction.
- Japanese or foreign resident with residence permit for Japan: employment in accordance with Japanese regulations. Tokyo is the place of jurisdiction.
Does this job appeal to you? Do you think you have the necessary commitment and energy to help make the House of Switzerland at the 2020 Summer Olympics and Paralympics a success?
If this sounds like a job for you, we look forward to receiving your full application, which should include a cover letter describing your motivation, your CV and work references, by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org by 2 January 2020.
Swiss Federal Department of Foreign Affairs FDFA
General-Secretariat GS FDFA, Presence Switzerland
Head of Human Resources and Logistics